4 Pepper Chicken
- 4 Tbls olive oil
- 1 + 1/4 lbs Boneless skinless chicken breast cut into pinky size strips
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 each of 4 different colored peppers cut in strips half as wide as your chicken
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 2/3 cup diced tomatoes no skin or seeds
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or water
- 1/8 cup capers
- Season chicken with salt and pepper , toss with flour.
- In a large sauté pan heat 3 Tbls of oil. When hot toss in your chicken . When almost done remove from pan . add 1 Tbls of oil + garlic to pan stir a few seconds. now add the peppers + oregano cooking and stirring 3 minutes . Add your chicken back to pan along with the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil . cook 2 more minutes . Yummy!