Cabbage + Squash
- 3 TBLS Grape seed oil
- 1 TBL Ginger grated
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion cut into thin strips
- 4 to 5 cups cabbage can be your standard green , Napa ,or even Bok Choy cut into thick strips.
- 1 summer squash cut into pinky size
- 1 zucchini cut into pinky size
- S + P
- 1/4 coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 Tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over moderate to high heat .Stirring constantly throughout cooking process. Add your garlic and ginger, cook one minute .Add onion for a minute or two.Add Cabbage for about two to three minutes or until slightly wilted.Finley add your squash and continue cooking another 3 minutes don’t overcook .Season with salt and pepper Garnish with a little cilantro and sesame seeds,Thats it, easy , attractive and Delicious.