Crispy Skin Bronzino
- 2 tbls grape seed or canola oil
- 4 Skin on Boneless Bronzino Filets
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup corn starch
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- Combine Cornstarch + Flour in a bowl add a little salt + Pepper
- Heat Oil in a Heavy Gage frying pan.
- Season the Fish with Salt and Pepper , Coat them with a generous amount of the flour mixture, then add to hot pan with Skin side down cook over moderate flame about 4 Minutes
- At this point the fish should be about 80% of the way cooked , Flip them over cook just one or two more minutes
- Plate , then drizzle with a little lemon Juice and olive oil.