Crunchy Cucumber Salad
- 1 English Cucumber Thinly sliced
- ¼ Onion thinly sliced
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ⅛ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup grape seed oil
- 1 tsp dill (optional)
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Spread the Cucumber slices out on cutting board and sprinkle with salt
- gather together and put into a strainer , put the strainer above a bowl and put in fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Take out , drain out liquid in bowl.
- Put cucumber + onion mix along with remaining ingredients.