Pepper Potato Feta Frittata
Adapted from a recipe contributed by Chef Andrea Baron
- 1 Spanish onion 1/4 inch dice
- 1 Large Red pepper 1/4 inch dice
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 2 russet potatoes boiled peeled + diced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 eggs well beaten
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven 350° Grease a 9 inch pan. I use a black cast iron .
- In a sauté pan gently cook your garlic, onions + Peppers for 12 minutes. Add oregano, let cool. In a large bowl mix together all your ingredients, turn into prepared pan, spreading out evenly.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until set and when a knife is inserted comes out clean. Great for breakfast and lunch. Serve with a nice salad.