This Recipe can be cut in Half / Can be kept in fridge for up to 6 Days
- 4 Cups Oatmeal Old Fashioned
- 4 cups Buttermilk
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- Mix oats and Buttermilk together and let rest for 20 minutes
- Mix flour, baking soda, powder and salt together
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar and melted butter.
- Mix the flour mixture with the egg mixture and mix till well blended add remaining milk.
- Cook over medium to low flame in a lightly oiled pan