Pan Seared Salmon w / Sauce Vert
- 1 lbs Salmon filet / no skin cut into 3 or 4 strips.
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh green herbs such as parsley , cilantro, basil + tarragon , use any combination , but minimize the amount of tarragon.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- S + P
- Put all sauce ingredients in a blender . Blend till smooth.
- Season you salmon with salt + pepper.Drizzle a little oil on opposite side from skin.
- Heat a non stick pan or black cast iron pan till fairly hot . Place oiled side of fishing pan and cook 2 minutes using medium high heat or until the fish begins to brown. Flip over cooking one minute covered. Turn off heat + leave covered .Let rest 3 minutes . That’s it . Pour sauce over a portion of your fish.