- 3 Tbls grape seed oil
- 3 or 4 dried Arbol or Szechuan chili peppers
- 2 Clove garlic thinly sliced
- 1 Tbls grated ginger
- 1 Lbs baby bok choy cut into halfs or Quarters
- ¼ cup mirin
- 2 Tbls soy sauce
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame oil optional
- 2 Scallions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- Have all your ingredients ready to go, as this recipe cooks in 6 minutes.
- Using high flame , heat a large sauté pan or wok , add oil , when shimmering add peppers ,garlic and ginger , cook 15 seconds add Bok Choy stir continuously for 3 minutes .Add mirin + soy continue cooking over high heat another 2 minutes .
- It’s done before you think it is ! So don’t over cook!! You want them crunchy. Garnish with scallions and cilantro and a few rops of sesame oil.