Red Curry Salmon
- 1 lbs Salmon filet, Skin removed + cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tbls red curry paste
- 4 oz Coconut milk
- 1 tbls cilantro
- 1 tbls scallions
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a non stick or Black cast iron pan over moderate heat.
- Season salmon on both sides with Salt + Pepper place in pan skin side up (no need for oil)
- Cook for about 5 minutes on first side . During this process smear the curry paste on skin side.
- Flip Salmon over + add coconut milk and cook for another 4 minutes covered.
- Garnish with cilantro scallions + sesame seeds .