Refrigerator Salad for 2
I opened the fridge and this is what was created! Salads are great! you can pretty much put anything you want in them.
- 4 cups Romain Lettuce or any greens you have around cleaned and cut in large pieces
- 1 clementine or any other sweet citrus in bite size pieces
- 1/2 apple cut in stripes
- 1/2 avocado cut into chunks
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup 3 bean salad or use just one kind of bean right out of the can
- 8 oz. cooked Salmon or any other protein you like
- 2 oz. Manchego cheese cut in strips
- 1 Ball Burrata cut in half
- 2 piece corn bread recipe on my web site or a few pieces of toast
- Your favorite Vinegar
- Olive Oil S+ P
- Other thing you can add / Cooked veggies nuts, seeds, hard boiled eggs cooked potatoes
- So to put this salad together, simply start with the ingredients as listed stacking one on top of the other. Finish off by sprinkling the salad with a little vinegar and oil, salt and pepper. Usually more vinegar then olive oil. Have fun, be creative.