Clams Casino Alla Richie
- 3 oz. Unsalted Butter softened
- 2 Clove Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tbls chopped parsley
- 2 Tbls Shallot Chopped
- 2 Tbls Pimentos diced
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3 slices of Bacon cut into squares the same size as clams.
- 18 small clams little neck or cherry stone.
- Lemon for garnish and finishing
- Mix first 7 ingredients together .Open clams as you would for clams on the 1/2 shell. Place a dollop of your butter mixture on top of each clam , then a square of bacon on top of that ,place in a roasting pan or metal pie dish and pop into a 450 degree preheated oven. Should take about 15 minutes.Finish under the broiler to crisp up bacon. yum